- Plan event for start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Come up with suggestion to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budget and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Coordinate all operations
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problem that might occur
- Developing and maintaining good and professional working relationships with clients, suppliers, partners and other teams in company.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Proven experience as Event manager
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communications and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Being ability to think, analyze, proactive, creative, fun, friendly and passionate at work.
- Good health, can often work overtime and away on business trips to ensure work efficiency and quality.
Send your resume to email@example.com