We are looking for an experienced 3D event designer. An events designer is responsible for the overall activities concerning an event, including idea generation, creating the final design for the event, determining the best production process to apply, and managing the event production and implementation.
- Work closely with Art director/Producer to collaborate on projects and strategize the 3D approach
- Directly responsible for designing the perspective of all 3D items within the assigned project scope based on brainstorming results and the main idea of the project.
- Deploy technical drawings and designs for production.
- Research and learn new techniques and technologies to apply to the implementation of novel and breakthrough design ideas and make a difference in the market.
- Proficient in 3Ds Max/ Sketch up, Vray, AutoCAD. Ability to hand sketch idea
- Experience in stage design and 3D perspective, lighting design…
- Understanding of stage materials, production
- Knowledge and experience in the field of event organization, festivals, advertising, communication …
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org